São Paulo/SP - Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Develop internal and external communications strategies
- Act as media strategist, campaign planner and spokesperson for assigned shows.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive communications campaign to support assigned series and specials.
- Partner on a regular basis with design, marketing and eBusiness to meet the business communications needs of HR and department clients.
- Monitor the effectiveness of communications through measurement tools.
- Serve as the key resource for internal HR communications best practices and branding so that appropriate guidelines are being followed.
- Experience with creating and executing successful communication strategies that maximize positive exposure and generate measurable results.
- Previous responsibility for development, writing and preparation of presentations and other communications for senior management is essential.
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and the ability to work within deadlines and exhibit an ability to work both independently and in a team.
- The candidate must be detail oriented and show proficiency with content creation tools, including MS Office suite.
- Bachelor's degree in Communication, Journalism, Languages or related field, required.
- Ability to work with and be sensitive to individuals of various cultures and backgrounds.
- Excellent English language capabilities, both written and spoken. Spanish is a plus.
- Strong written and oral communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to explain complex concepts in a simple way.
- A minimum of three to five years of formal communications experience.
Send your CV with a short Cover Letter to email@example.com until Monday February 14th.