Sao Paulo/SP - Profile:
- The candidate must have solid academic background and experience in similar positions.
- Action orientation, skills in distribution, media relations, editorial sense and production knowledge are requested.
- Proficiency in English is extremely necessary and Spanish is desirable.
- Handle crisis communication;
- Carry messages to the consumers through the media;
- Editorial and corporate brand perception through the media;
- Issue communication reports;
- National clippings;
- Development and maintenance of the website content;
- Manage external resources such as: production houses, press officers, photographers, videographers, translators, freelancers;
- Manage production of all communication materials such as: editorials or productions.
Apply resumé here.