São Paulo/SP - A Ericsson está em busca de profissional para a área de Comunicação Interna.
- Drive internal communication activities of internal clients from Brazil and Latin America by: identifying and addressing IC needs and opportunities within their environment, as well as coaching and advising them on activities, campaigns, channels and strategy communications plans;
- Support deployment of regional and local IC tactical activities, performing as an effective team player who can lead efforts across initiatives
- Support change management communications and strategy communications processes
- Be part of Internal Communications Committee and generate inputs for editorial Latin America & Brazil news workflow
- Follow global and regional communications guidelines & practices
- Create written communications around local company-critical and operational corporate announcements
- Support running digital and social media internal communications activities (Digital TV, newsletters, emails, SMS usage, blogs, collaboration pages, etc.)
- Managerial of internal communications channels such as intranet, portal, magazines, newsletters, blogs, webcast, webex, etc.
- Daily contact with communication agencies, suppliers and partners
- Bachelor University degree in communications
- Good Organizational Culture understanding
- Experience in internal communications within fast-paced business organization
- Good project leader skills.
- Fluent in English, oral and written.
- Knowledge in Spanish, oral and written, is desirable
- Strong writing and editing skills for announcements, news and articles
- Friendly user of social media tools
- Good knowledge in developing powerpoint presentation and creative briefing elaboration
Visite o site da Ericsson e busque a vaga 00024257.