Campinas/SP - Multinational industrial company with innovation capability which enables it to design high value-added solutions for its customers.
Reporting to the Executive Director in Brazil, your main responsibilities will be:
- Representing Internal and External Communications Management, also Government and Institutional Relations;
- Design the communication strategies;
- Maximize synergy with Marketing, Events and Communication Areas;
- Managing Public Relations Team to develop content for articles, releases and other key media-related communications;
- Manage external resources such as: production houses, press offices, photographers, videographers, translators, freelancers;
- Coordinate social events;
- Activate social networks to reach new audiences;
- Manage speakers bureau for Public Relations and industry conference opportunities.
- The candidate must have solid academic background in Business Administration, Law or Journalism with MBA in strategic areas. We are looking for a professional with experience in similar positions and people management. The candidate must have advanced knowledge of Office Package and proficiency in English. OAB or MTB will be considered as a differential.
Click here do apply the resumé.