Brasilia/DF - Vaga em aberto para atuar como Marketing Specialist do Programa de Conservação Atlantic Forest and Central Savannas (AFCS) do The Nature Conservancy.
- Manages and coordinates new or ongoing marketing initiatives proactively according to marketing plan.
- Work is varied and may include creating and implementing marketing tactics and projects such as program literature, appeals, campaigns, or strategies with responsibility for meeting aggressive annual marketing objectives.
- Responsible the creation and management of marketing projects, working within the framework of positioning, platform and voice of the organization’s marketing objectives to meet stakeholders’ needs. Works closely with various constituents such as department staff, field offices, program consultants and vendors to oversee all phases of the project., and meet quality control standards.
- Uses software systems to track and analyze program results, report findings, and works with senior marketing managers to make and implement strategic recommendations.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, PUBLIC RELATIONS, Advertising, Journalism, or related field and experience or equivalent combination.
- Experience using written, oral communications and experience proofreading documents.
- Experience in managing client/customer relationships.
- Experience using all MS Office suite software.
- Experience organizing and coordinating projects.
- Solid knowledge of marketing principles and techniques.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a team-based environment with internal and external partners.
- Demonstrated ability to conceive and write creatively for various audiences, from technical information.
- Ability to navigate the internet.
- Proven computer skills and software knowledge of word processing, database management and spreadsheet software, with ability to construct reports.
- Strong English and Portuguese writing, editing and verbal communication skills
- Experience writing for a variety of print and electronic vehicles, including press materials, brochures, presentations, fact sheets and the web
- Ability to coordinate projects with many variables & set realistic deadlines & manage a timeline.
- Ability to adapt or modify processes in response to changing circumstances.
- Interpret guidelines & analyze factual information.
- Ability to organize & manage diverse activities & able to set priorities under pressure.
- Duties are performed under general supervision and established guidelines.
- Demonstrates common sense, flexibility and teamwork with ability to exercise independent judgement.
- Opportunity to act independently on assigned tasks and projects. May have full opportunity to direct individual projects. Refers questions beyond project scope to supervisors.
RESPONSIBILITY/OVERSIGHT –FINANCIAL & SUPERVISORY:
- May supervise staff, interns, or temporary staff.
- Financial responsibility may include working within a budget to complete projects; negotiating & contracting with vendors; & assisting with budget development and meeting fundraising targets.
- Ability to write, edit & proofread written materials for use with online audiences, member communications, conservation program materials and special events.
- Ability to communicate projections and outcomes, distilling analytical information into easily understood messages in a way that allows managers and others to understand and participate in decision making.
- Ability to work with and communicate with a wide range of people -- vendors, the public, senior level staff, program leadership, and others.
- Ability to analyze available information for the purpose of coordinating efforts, planning, & implementing projects.
- Good oral communication skills and proactive attitude.
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL EFFORT:
- Work performed in a general office setting.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, stressful environment and manage deadlines.
- The location of the function is in Brasília, DF.
The Nature Conservancy offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits, flexible work policies and a collaborative work environment. We also provide professional development opportunities and promote from within. As a result, you will find a culture that supports and inspires conservation achievement and personal development, both within the workplace and beyond.
O número da vaga é 12767 e é só clicar em Advanced Search e preencher o campo Job Opening ID com esse número. Também é possível acessar a vaga digitando Marketing Specialist no campo Keywords, na página inicial e clicando em Search.
Interessados podem se candidatar online. O prazo das inscrições termina no dia 14/janeiro/2011 e planejamos que a nova pessoa comece a trabalhar em 15 de fevereiro.
Clique aqui para subscrever seu CV.