Sao Paulo/SP - Ganz & Stock is an international personnel consulting firm which specializes in the areas of online portals, MMOG providers, publishing houses, game publishers, media companies, browser game providers, social media companies and technology companies.
With over 125 million registered users, Bigpoint.com is the world’s largest browser game portal and one of the top three international gaming portals. The more than 400 employees at Bigpoint’s Hamburg headquarters and their colleagues at subsidiaries in Berlin, San Francisco, NYC and Malta work together to provide content to large media concerns and develop and publish browser- based games. Bigpoint Inc. cooperates with high-profile companies like NBC, SyFy, Tangent, etc. to distribute top games such as the pirate adventure Seafight and the space odyssey DarkOrbit.
For Bigpoint we are looking with immediate effect for an experienced
PR Manager (f/m) in Sao Paulo to join the team at the new Brazilian office.
- Strategic planning of the company’s PR in Brazil
- Establish the target goals for 2011 and beyond
- Develop and maintain strong media relationships
- Execute the public gaming strategy through pre-launch, launch and postlaunch phases
- Arrange interviews and press tours
- Develop press material for the Barzil market as well as adapt previously released international PR material to that market
- Arrange speaking engagements for our management and organize conference participation
- The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, flexible, exceptionally organized person with excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills and professional demeanor.
- Minimum 5 years of documented experience working in a PR leadership role, either for a PR agency or within a company
- Very good knowledge of and experience in media relations in the gaming industry
- Proven track record of generating publicity with strong contacts within local and national media
- Ability to identify and capitalize on public relations opportunities which are both strategic and cost-effective
- Ability to handle multiple projects and solidly meet deadlines
- Must have superior writing and media-relations skills
- Must be willing to work overtime when necessary and willing to travel
- Enthusiasm for games and the gaming industry
- English language skills (fluent) are a must
- Experience in working with top level management and making recommendations
- Ideally, possesses international experience
- A competitive salary and benefits plan
- A fresh, open and international atmosphere
- Latitude for new ideas and initiatives
We’ll be happy to review your CV via e-mail email@example.com along with your proposed salary and starting date.