São Paulo/SP - In GE, communications is a strategic business partner that enables us to compete and win in a broad range of industries. CLDP is our pipeline for developing top communications talent. The program accelerates the development of entry-level communications talent through 3 rotations spanning a period of two years. Hands-on experience is complimented with leadership training and educational seminars focused on organizational and marketing communications and public relations.
CLDP consists of three rotational assignments within the communications function at GE. Rotations could include (but are not limited to) public relations, marketing communications, organizational/employee communications, and executive communications.
- Bachelor’s degree with communications-related course work: Communications, PUBLIC RELATIONS, Journalism, Media Studies, Digital Media, Advertising, Marketing
- Communications experience through an internship or other communications work experience
- Passion for Communications
- Strong functional communication skills
- Computer skills: PowerPoint, MS Word, Excel
- Geographic mobility
- Fluency in English
Interested in applying? Visit http://bit.ly/fd627d.
Want to know more about the program? Visit our site http://bit.ly/e8ssto