São Paulo/SP - Internal In GE, communications is a strategic business partner that enables us to compete and win in a broad range of industries. CLDP is our pipeline for developing top communications talent. The program accelerates the development of entry-level communications talent through 3 rotations spanning a period of two years. Hands-on experience is complimented with leadership training and educational seminars focused on organizational and marketing communications and PUBLIC RELATIONS.
Essential Responsibilities - Internal CLDP consists of three rotational assignments within the communications function at GE. Rotations could include (but are not limited to) public relations, marketing communications, organizational/employee communications, and executive communications.
CLDP members will be assigned to one of the following GE business units:
- GE Energy Infrastructure (Energy / Oil & Gas / Water)
- GE Technology Infrastructure (Healthcare / Aviation / Transportation)
Qualifications/Requirements - Internal - A minimum of a four-year degree with communications-related course work:
- Communications, English / Journalism, Media Studies, Digital Media, PUBLIC RELATIONS, Advertising, Marketing
- Communications experience through an internship or other communications work experience
- Passion for Communications
- Strong functional communication skills
- Computer skills: PowerPoint, MS Word, Excel
- GPA greater than or equal to 3.0/4.0
- Geographic mobility
- Demonstrated examples of using an analytical approach to problem solving
- A strong commitment to a career in Communications
- Digital media experience
- Sharp business acumen
- Sharp analytical and judgment skills
- Leadership experience outside of the classroom
- Clear communicator with self-confidence
- Financial understanding a plus
Interested in applying? Visit http://bit.ly/fd627d.