Rio de Janeiro/RJ - To organize the 2014 FIFA World CupTM in Brazil, we are building up a project team and we are looking for Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Team Leader Brazil - Based in Rio de Janeiro
- Leading the Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Team Brazil of the 2014 FIFA World CupTM (FWC) and coordinating its work;
- Managing and coordinating the implementation of the Social and Environmental Responsibility Strategy of the FWC;
- Representing FIFA and the FWC CSR Team at meetings and workshops in Brazil;
- Working closely and reporting back to the FIFA CSR Team in Zurich and the FWC CSR Steering Group (FIFA-LOC) on jointly-managed projects and activities;
- Ensuring productive working relationships with all relevant stakeholders (FIFA, LOC, Federal Government, Host Cities, FIFA´s Commercial Affiliates, multilateral development institutions, NGOs and local communities);
- Ensuring the integration of social and environmental responsibility into the management and operations of the FWC;
- Managing educational and awareness-raising campaigns and using the FWC events to support them;
- Managing the official FWC social development and environmental projects;
- Managing the endorsement process for FWC-associated social and environmental initiatives;
- Ensuring the collection of data and the transfer of knowledge from 2014 to future FIFA World Cups.
- Proven experience in management of complex, multi-stakeholder projects with experience in managing a team;
- Work experience in the field of environmental protection and/or social development;
- University studies in sustainability, social sciences, social development, and/or project management;
- In-depth knowledge of government mechanisms and processes in Brazil at federal, state and municipal levels;
- In-depth knowledge of environmental and social issues in Brazil;
- Experience in managing budgets and basic financial reporting;
- Proficiency in Portuguese and English. Further FIFA languages (Spanish, German, French) a plus;
- Flexible, decisive leader as well as team-player, hard-working, with a strong sense of responsibility and autonomy;
- Capacity to work with local and remote teams.
- Excellent interpersonal, organisational and multi-tasking skills; ability to prioritize tasks;
- Interest in environmental, socio-political and development issues in Brazil and worldwide;
- Strong identification with FIFA and its mission to build a better future.
To apply, click here.