São Carlos/SP - The overall objective of the Strategic Relationship Manager (SRM) is to advance Intel's software strategy and objectives within the software product roadmap of one or more critical independent software vendors (ISV). It is not a marketing or sales role in the classic revenue generation context, yet it shares many of the same influencing and communication skill requirements for success.
SRMs must be adept at influencing 360 degrees their assigned account, the Sales & Marketing Group within the country in which they operate, relevant Intel product executives and with the Software & Services Group (SSG) executives who rely on the success of the ISV's product decisions.
This particular role is based in Sao Paulo Brazil and will report to the Director of DRD Brazil (Developer Relations Division). Its sole focus is to manage and maximize the Intel value from Brazil's largest ISV TOVTS, Latin America's largest ERP vendor, on which the division will be placing a great deal of emphasis for the success of the country's overall strategic success.
The SRM is both the voice of and Intel's one voice to the ISVs assigned to her. The role involves understanding where Intel platform features and programs can and should intersect the ISV's product roadmap and then making sure that they do. It requires an individual skilled at communicating complex technical subject in the customer's language and then, in return, explaining the customer's business strategy & requirements to Intel executives in the language of Intel.
Habilidades e experiências desejadas
- The successful candidate will have 5-10 years of experience in senior sales / alliance positions. The candidate must possess at least a bachelor's degree (technical bachelor's degree + MBA preferred) and exhibit the following characteristics:
- Excellent written, spoken and presentation communication skills
- Proven ability to influence and communicate at the Intel and industry executive level
- An understanding of Intel's business, roadmap and relevance to the software ecosystem
- Slid grasp of the technology industry, its players, trends and competitive dynamics as they apply to software
- Absolute excellence in operating in an environment of competing priorities through well documented plans
- Strong business acumen, strategic thinking and operational excellence
- Fluent in English and Portuguese
Please send resume to JoinIntel@intel.com. reference: Likedin-BZ Strategic