São Paulo/SP - Qualifications/Knowledge:
- Latin America technology and Internet markets (Competition, Media, environment, regulation, etc), Technologies/Tools related to Digital marketing such as CMS and blogs platforms (Wordpress, Jive, etc), Metrics analysis (Google Analytics, Site Catalyst), SEM/SEO, Social Media and Community management best practices, Online Media metrics and ROI (CTR, CPC, CPM, etc), Brand and Marketing Communication concepts/metrics.
- Experienced with User Experience and Information Architecture.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects with several stakeholders at once.
- Tech savviness and passion for innovation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelors degree in Administration, Marketing and Communication preferred.
- Specialization in Digital Marketing is a plus.
- Proficiency in English is mandatory.
- Native Portuguese and/or Spanish speakers.
- Requires a minimum of eight years of relevant Marketing Communications experience, having spent at least five years focused in Digital Marketing, preferably in Large Corporations or Agencies.
- Develops and implements Digital Marketing strategies in Latin America region to optimize the user experience, increase marketing effectiveness and improve customer satisfaction to reach Intel brand objectives.
- Plans and deploys digital marketing programs such as search optimization (paid and natural search), social media, online media, traffic generation and sales leads.
- Conducts analysis for program effectiveness using the findings to enhance and leverage optimization of all programs.
- Works with Global and local corporate marketing teams to maximize existing digital initiatives and develop new ones to achieve Intel marketing objectives.
- Manages global and local agencies as well as Digital Marketing budget, including ROI analysis.