São Paulo/SP - A Google está com uma vaga para Enterprise Communications Manager - Latin America.
Functions: PUBLIC RELATIONS
- It's our job to help inform and educate consumers, partners and opinion formers about the benefits of Google's products, our distinctive business ethos and approach to the big public policy issues of the day. We are looking for quick witted, entrepreneurial and intellectually curious people to join the team. To succeed here you'll need to be able to combine creativity with the organizational skills to manage numerous different projects to tight deadlines all at once, as well enjoy pitching to all kinds of journalists, bloggers and commentators (we find it hard too!). Things happen quickly at Google and to get stuff done here you need to be a team player -- a self-starter who can work cross-functionally and isn't frightened to take risks or try out new ways of doing things.
The role: Enterprise Communications Manager, Latin America
- As a member of the Communications team you will work cross functionally (and with our team) to help communicate Google's Enterpirse products (such as Google Docs - Google Apps and GSA), devise specific campaigns that establish solid contacts with journalists, face-to-face meetings with commentators and other opinion formers and counter misinformation and mitigate negative media regarding Cloud Computing. The manager is a very strong writer who can process complex technology issues - through blog posts, FAQs, video scripts and more - and explain them in clear language internally and externally.
- Reach out to media to promote our offerings and explain our approach
- Develop strong relationships with journalists and Communicate complex technology in simple terms
- Develop/co-develop written materials, including messaging guidelines , Googlegrams, and Q&A's as well as managing the planning and execution of communications for client software events in conjunction with the Regional PMM lead
- Collaborate with Google engineering, Product Marketing and Product Management teams to highlight the functionality and key benefits of new Google products and services
- Train and provide advice to company officials for media interviews, press conferences, and industry presentations
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience; post-graduate or professional degrees preferred
- At least 5 years of professional experience in fast-paced business or non-profit environment
- At least 2 years of experience in proactive media relations, with a consistent track record of notable successes
- Demonstrated ability to think, plan, and execute with good judgment in high-stress environments and strong team player
- Expert communication skills—verbal and written Fluency in Spanish, and English a must, Portuguese highly desirable
- Familiarity with the Enterprise PR environment a plus
Applicants with recommendations (LinkedIn) are preferred.
Click here to submit your resumé.