Sao Paulo/SP - A Unisys Corp. está em busca de profissional para a posição de Latin America Communications and Public Relations Manager.
- Substantial (minimum 5 years) internal & external communication experience in a corporate/ demonstrated results in communication strategy & planning
- Web/intranet experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in PUBLIC RELATIONS, communications, journalism, or related field. Master's preferred
- Knowledge of media & communication vehicles including print, radio, & electronic media
- Excellent verbal communication, writing & editing skills, including strong communication planning expertise
- Proven project management & organization skills
- Able to link organization objectives to communication planning
- Participatory style, high energy, & a bias for action
- Adept at working collaboratively in a team environment while also displaying independence, initiative, & enterprise
- Ability to maintain high productivity while balancing competing priorities & meeting strict deadlines
- Provides professional expertise in one or more of the following areas: strategic image management, advertising, external communications, public/media relations, employee communications, government relations, public affairs. Can be an individual contributor who is recognized as a master in one or more of the professional communication and public relations areas.
- Encourages others to consider innovative alternatives and inputs to functional strategy. Sets and directs action plans.
- Develops & implements internal &/or external public relations & communications strategies, plans & programs in support of regional strategies & organizational goals. Communication plans & strategies incorporate wide range of stakeholders & audiences ensuring tailored communications & full perspective to successfully position organization.
- Manages communication strategy & implementation of large organizational initiatives serving as liaison to communication staff across the region & participating on cross-functional teams.
- Works on projects of complex & diverse scope where communication requires in-depth analysis. Projects assigned are broad in scope & may involve multiple functional areas or span across geographic areas.
- Develops &implements communication strategies & plans, linking organizational goals w/ communication objectives, strategies, messages, & vehicles.
- Researches, writes, edits articles, internal/external publications, & other communication documents.
- Demonstrates ability to build & manage effective working relationships w/ internal stakeholder groups & individuals.
- Collaborates w/ colleagues in regional departments & areas; may serve as a liaison to multiple geographic areas or coordinate work across the region for local implementation.
- Provides internal communications support surrounding internal or external crisis situations that require expedient dissemination of information to leadership & employees, partnering w/ Public Affairs department colleagues.
- May lead communications in crisis situations.
- Coordinates w/ media relations staff in support of organizational objectives & reputation management as needed.
- May serve as spokesperson to internal &external audiences.
To submit your resumé, click here.