Responsible for leading and developing a strong Regional Communications program in Latin America for GBS with a focus on developing a roadmap for building the GBS brand. The role will support other key communications initiatives in the Region, as well as liaise with stakeholders for effective execution of the Global Communication strategy.
- In this role, you will partner with the GBS Communication Leaders as well as GBS Leaders across Latin America (HR, Financial Services, Compliance, Employee Services, etc.) to develop, lead and execute comprehensive communication plans, create awareness, and measure success. This work will include writing, editing, and managing the delivery of content, pitches and other communications for internal and external GBS audience.
- Lead and deliver GBS Communication Strategy in Latin America ensuring communication strategies are integrated and aligned with overall GBS strategy and goals
- Develop content and execute communication programs
- Develop consistent and effective communications practices and drive awareness of operating rhythms with innovative communication efforts
- Establish metrics that measure the effectiveness of communication efforts to ensure programs and initiatives are achieving planned objectives
- Establish effective best practices in communication programs that can be leveraged across the region and internal business functions
- Contribute to the overall communication strategy with innovative solutions to key challenges currently facing regional businesses that will help to drive customer service excellence
- Partner with the HR organization to drive increased morale and engagement with employees, and help to position GE as an employer of choice
- Partner with other key organizations to drive GBS growth across the region.
- University degree in Communications, Journalism or Marketing.
- Communications role experience
- Strategic mindset with the ability and desire to deliver on tactical goals
- Strong demonstrated writing and editing skills
- Proven project experience
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, perform in fast-paced environment and respond quickly to situational needs as they arise
- Creative problem solver with strong teaming skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience/aptitude for digital communication tools
- Proven track record in delivering high quality communications programs and material/output
- Proficiency in MS applications
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team. Able to interact professionally at all levels of the organization
- Able to travel up to 30%
- Tri-lingual in Spanish, English and Portuguese (written and spoken)
- Lean Six Sigma certified
- Previous experience in a shared services business
- Global experience
- Operations/finance working knowledge
- Master’s degree in Communications, Journalism, Marketing or other relevant field
- Communications experience in a customer service or industry role
- Proficiency in desktop publishing software
- GE CLDP
Interessados devem se candidatar por meio do LinkedIn.